Sunday, September 23, 2012

OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest


This is one of the polishes I picked up from OPI's Germany collection and it is a stunner ~ Every Month is Oktoberfest.  A vampy purple shimmer with a blue base (!), some have likened it to Fantasy Fire, without the duochrome aspect.  I don't know whether I'd agree with that, but it sure is stunning.  It's similar to OPI Black Cherry Chutney, but a bit lighter and more glowing.
Shown is two coats with one coat of topcoat to make it extra shiny.



I've read that some people do not see the difference between Every Month is Oktoberfest and Germanicure, so I did a quick photo comparison.  Oktoberfest, on the left, is clearly purplish-red, while Germanicure, on the right, is clearly reddish-brown.  I'd be hard pressed to choose one vampy over the other.  How about you?


No comments:

Post a Comment