Sunday, July 8, 2012

Holo comparison

I was wearing BB Couture Gluttony, a gorg purple creme with tiny hidden shimmer, when I decided it would be a good base for some new holos that had arrived recently.  Two are indie and two are regular polishes and they are all stunning!  Each of the holos are one thick coat over the two coats of Gluttony.  All but Enchanted Awesomeness are amazingly holographic.  If you look at Awesomeness' bottle and the polish on the nail, sadly, the holo just does not translate.  :(
BB Couture Gluttony (in bottle and thumb)
Enchanted Awesomeness
Ozotic 513
Enchanted Hot Glam Girl
Ozotic 516
Enchanted Awesomeness
Ozotic 513
Enchanted Hot Glam Girl
Ozotic 516
Don't you just love holos?

1 comment:

  1. I have nominated YOU for a Liebster Award!!!


    http://www.myboyfriendhatesmakeup.com/2012/08/liebster-award-thank-you-to-muffin-nails.html

    If you're on FB, come like my page so I can like you back - facebook.com/myboyfriendhatesmakeup

    ReplyDelete