Sunday, June 10, 2012

Nailventurous Robin Laid an Egg

I love this white glitter polish on others, but I don't know if I like it on me.  Maybe it shows off the yellow in my skin too much?  It is my first white polish though, so I think I'll have to keep it.  :)
Two coats provided opacity (except for that darn ridge on my ring finger), which was nice, but I also needed two coats of topcoat to smooth out the glitter (and it wasn't totally smooth).  That was not so nice.  And, cleanup was a bit of a pain, but glitters always are...
Let's get to the goods, shall we?
Maybe it will look better in the middle of the summer when I am a bit more tanned!  :)

3 comments:

  1. I think it looks great on you! I wish I was fast enough when it was on her Etsy shop, but alas. I did try to recreate it so I would feel better about missing out on it, LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great on you. The glitter takes away some of the brightness of the white so it's toned down a bit. Gorgeous polish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks scientist and cuti! I think I'll like it better with underwear and if not, back to the swap pile!

    ReplyDelete