Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lynnderella Gotta Love Brains

I won't say anything about the controversy surrounding Lynderella polishes, the wishlist process, and bar glitter quality control.  I will say, however, that Lynnderella makes a mean grey glitter ~ Gotta Love Brains!  I'll spare you the description, since I'm sure you are all familiar with GLB and let my mani do the talking.
I managed to snag three huge hexagons ~ on this middle finger and on both thumbs.  :)  The only thing I would change about GLB is the bar glitter; I am not one for bar glitter.  But, the few bars that landed on my nails behaved and laid flat, so I'm happy.  Oh, and I would use grey or lilac underwear perhaps, as this mani took three coats and two coats of top coat!
And just because...a close up of GLB.  You might not see it, but it has fine pink shimmer in there.  I still can't believe I acquired this beauty in a swap!  I hope you are as lucky in your swaps.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't heard anything about the Lynnderella polish but I'm going to read about it. Very pretty polish though.

    ReplyDelete