Monday, June 25, 2012

Lynnderella Bride of Franken

Last week I was in the mood for a bit of sheer colour, nothing too outrageous, and Lynnderella Bride of Franken fit the bill.  I prefer less obvious polishes when my nails are growing out.  :)
I don't remember if I used two or three coats (I'm thinking two) ~ that seems to be the trend with me lately, not remembering how many coats of polish I painted.  I used two coats of Wicked Fast though; I was pretty surprised that one did not do the trick, seeing as how this polish is not chock full of chunky glitter...
  
While this polish is pretty (lilac jelly, holographic micro glitter and iridescent blue/purple hexes), the iridescent hexes appear orange at certain angles.  That I do not like.  Click on the picture and look at my ring finger!  Oh well, everything else about this polish screams "lovely"!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! So gorgeous. I never even entertained the idea of wearing BoF by itself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a nice subtle pop of colour, but nothing too much. I think people are obsessed with wearing black undies!

      Delete
  2. This looks like it could be really cool layered over a darker blue or purple cream!

    Also, I just wanted to let you know I've nominated you for the One Lovely blog award:

    http://myglitteryobsessions.blogspot.ca/2012/06/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kristy! Yeah a fellow Canuck!

      Delete