Thursday, June 21, 2012

Darling Diva Chandelle

I fell in love with Darling Diva Chandelle after seeing only one swatch (and not a very good one, at that).  I love that it's a jelly nude, peppered with multicoloured (and some opalescent) tiny glitter and larger green, pink, copper and gold hexes.  It is cheery and girly and reminds me of candy!
Even though this was my mani a few days ago, I don't remember whether it was two or three coats.  I do remember that application was slightly tedious; I had to dab on the polish for the second coat and used one coat of Gelous and one coat of Diamont to smooth out the glitter.   Well worth the bit of effort it took, though.  :)
Both of the DD polishes I've swatched have been beauties; I can't wait to try the rest!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I didn't realize how cool this polish is. I really like this one. She needs to use your pics in her Esty listing! I wouldn't have given it a second look if it wasn't for your pic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks katiebug! I should offer. :)

    ReplyDelete