Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Whimsical Ideas by Pam Kismet's Pajamas

Hi ladies (I'm not stereotyping; all 12 of my followers are women)!  Maybe you can help me out with this one.  I'm not sure if this polish brand is Whimsical Ideas by Pam or just Whimsical Ideas.  I'll just use the acronym WIP for now and once I know what it is, I will use the correct name!  Good compromise? ;)
Kismet's Pajamas is a pretty black jelly polish festooned (love that word!) with tiny and large silver and pink glitter.  It applied nicely for a glitter; I had (mostly) complete coverage in two coats!  I used one coat of Seche, but if I was really hardcore about the polish being completely smooth, I would use two coats.  Unfortunately, I had tipwear and chips within a few hours.  :(  
I'm not sure if it was the Seche or the polish.  To be fair, though, I'll try this polish again with a coat of black polish as the base and Diamont as the topcoat. Hopefully it will last a bit longer.




Is this polish on your wishlist?

2 comments:

  1. After this picture, it is on my wishlist!
    It is always dangerous to come to your blog and see your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete