Tuesday, May 22, 2012

a England Tristam/Lynnderella Mercury's Rainbow

First off ~ part of my Lynnderella wishlist order has arrived, after months of waiting!!  I really hope they were worth the wait!  ;)
Of course, I had to immediately try one of the polishes.  Mercury's Rainbow was my first Lynnderella lemming, so I decided to go with that.  I wasn't sure what base to use, but a England Tristam caught my eye.  I painted two easy, quick-drying coats of Tristam and loved it!  While I was putting it on, it leaned purple, but after the polish dried, it leaned blue.  I also painted two coats of MR and while the smell left something to be desired, it also dried fairly quickly. 


Unfortunately, I don't think that Tristam is the best underwear for MR, as both of the polishes have a holo shimmer base; they fight rather than complement each other.  A creme would have worked much better, methinks.  Both beautiful polishes, but not together!

2 comments: