Thursday, May 10, 2012

Elixir Lacquer Bad Kitty

Here she is ~ the one, the only, the infamous Elixir Bad Kitty.  Yes, I know my nails are super short right now, but I just couldn't wait to try this polish.  I like wearing lighter colours when my nails are short so that I don't draw too much attention to my  hands!  :)
I used two coats of this beautiful lilac and teal shimmer polish*.  It is very sheer, so had I had longer nails, I probably would have needed three or four coats of polish (or underwear) to cover the white part of my nails.  There are a few brush strokes unfortunately, so it makes this polish almost, but not quite perfect.  Enough rambling; onto the mani:
I think this colour would really pop over various dark purples, blues and greys; what do you think?
* The Bad Kitty swatch on the Elixir website is much darker than the polish is in real life...

No comments:

Post a Comment