Monday, May 7, 2012

Dollish Polish Zombie Flesh

This would be the perfect polish (for me!) if application was a bit less patchy!  Otherwise, Zombie Flesh is a wonderful olive green shimmer loaded with tiny gold, green and black glitter and a few bigger black hexes.  I'm not even a gold person and the gold is great in this polish.  :)
I painted three semi-thick coats here, mostly to cover up some random bald spots.  The polish itself was a bit thick, but nothing thinner can't fix.  To preserve the polish next time, I'll definitely be layering one or two thin coats over underwear, maybe Essie Sew Psyched?
Overall, a definite keeper for my indie stash!


 *drool*

2 comments:

  1. Drool indeed! This looks so pretty on you. You have a really good taste in Indies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I have good indie taste or indies are just awesome! ;)

    ReplyDelete