Thursday, May 31, 2012

Darling Diva Space Beetle/Pretty and Polished Sand Art

Is Darling Diva Space Beetle supposed to resemble Dollish Toxic Avenger?  From the swatches of Toxic Avenger I've seen online, it looks to have the same silver/beige/salmon multichrome flash as Space Beetle, as well as linear holo.  Correct me if I'm wrong, of course! :)
This is two coats of Space Beetle.  It dried quickly and shiny, but unfortunately I painted my nails before bed and woke up with the dreaded sheet marks.  One coat of Seche fixed that.  I decided to jazz up my ring fingers with two coats of Pretty and Polished Sand Art - tiny yellow, green, blue, pink and purple matte glitter in a clear base.  Floam's long lost cousin. :)  I think Sand Art would definitely look best over a contrasting creme that would show off all the glitter colours.
Too much? Just right?

3 comments: