Saturday, May 5, 2012

China Glaze Fuschia Fanatic/Max Factor Fantasy Fire

I've had China Glaze Fuschia Fanatic for months and I'm only trying it now! ;)  I just felt like I needed a bright creme after all the glitter I've been sporting lately.  FF did not disappoint, applying nicely in two coats.  I used Max Factor Fantasy Fire as the accent finger and it is gorgeous, but a PITA to apply.  I think this was 4 or 5 coats here, and still a tad sheer.  Oh well. I love how CG FF complements the shimmer in MF FF.


After wearing this for a bit, I decided I wanted to try out an indie (almost) equivalent to FF - Paanduuh CCXXX.  This polish is more lilac than the violet of FF, but they both share the same duochrome shimmer.
Well, I was pretty disappointed.  As you can see in the following picture, you can barely see the shimmer on top of FF.  :( 
Not only could you barely see the shimmer, the polish was pricey, the maker took forever to make and ship this one tiny bottle of polish, blamed her studies (fine, I understand you are busy, but write that on your site, then!), and then shipped the polish with a wonky brush.  I received the replacement in much better time, fortunately.  I personally wouldn't buy a Paanduuh polish again, but that is just me.  Maybe you have had/will have a better experience.  Behold the disappointing CCXXX:


Up next...Glitter Gal!!

No comments:

Post a Comment