Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pretty and Polished Hello Dolly/Misa Go For the Pinks

I just got Pretty and Polished Hello Dolly in the mail last week and had to try it right away.  It consists of fine pink holographic glitter, small purple hexagons, larger white hexagons and a few large pink hexagons.  I didn't even notice that the pink hexagons didn't want to come out and play on my nails until after I finished the mani.  Oh well, it's gorgeous even without them.  :)
I used two coats of Hello Dolly.



Go For the Pinks is such a pretty, sophisticated shade of pink, isn't it?  I bet any of the black and white glitters in the nail-o-sphere would look amazing over it!  This is two coats, but had I not been plagued with nail ridges, I could have gotten away with one coat.

Chelsea is having a sale tomorrow at her Etsy shop; run, don't walk there (but save a Pool Party for me)!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks mgiandzi!
    Just checked out your site; love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you end up getting a Pool Party?! I was finally able to grab Jawreaker & Hello Dolly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kim,

    I had a full size and a mini (just in case) and both jumped out on me. Darn Etsy!!

    ReplyDelete