Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Nostalgic Lacquer Pizzazz/Haul

Once again, I was so impatient to try out a polish that I neglected to put on underwear! ;)
This time the culprit was Nostalgic Lacquer Pizzazz, a clear base with emerald and chartreuse (not gold!) mini and hex glitter.  I'm not a huge emerald glitter fan, to be honest, but it blends nicely with the chartreuse.  I bet it would look great over black underwear!  It's a unique colour blend in a world saturated with multicoloured, blue, purple and black/white glitter.  This mani is three coats with one coat of Nubar Diamont.




Now it's time for the piece de resistance: my Girly Bits Haul!!  When I first heard about Girly Bits, I became a woman on a mission.  I searched for swatches, scoured her blog and composed my FB pre-order email the night before the sale.  Her polishes are gorgeous and she is Canadian.  Of course I have to support a fellow Canuck!  If you are interested in her polishes (and I think you will be!), check out her blog, which she updates with swatches and sale info.


Time to drool.


 Girly Bits L-R:
Rogue, Into the Night, Purple Potion, Razzle Dazzle, Promise Me, Shift Happens
Denim Diva, Cosmic Ocean, Street Magic, Stormy Skies

Into the Night, Purple Potion, Razzle Dazzle

Shift Happens (the Clarins 230 almost-dupe), Street Magic, Cosmic Ocean

Denim Diva, Stormy Skies, Promise Me, Rogue

Note that I didn't order Rogue; Pam gave it to me.  There was a shipping snafu and even though it was all cleared up, she added this nice touch.  Thank you Pam!!  Now, the only problem is: which to wear first???

No comments:

Post a Comment