Friday, April 27, 2012

Lush Lacquer Camo Queen

Hot off the indie bandwagon ~ Lush Lacquer's Camo Queen!  I love any polish that is olive coloured and this is one original olive beauty!  The base consists of green and gold shimmer and is sprinkled with small gold and moss glitter.  There is also gold, copper, brown, and black holo hex glitter. Yum...


I painted two coats on top of Essie Armed and Ready (I only used one coat of A&R, so a proper mani will have to be done with this in the future) and I believe two coats of topcoat.  Or was it one?!


My photo is not totally colour accurate.  With A&R as underwear, the polish came across as greener.  Funnily, the polish on my nails and in the bottle look the same!  Without underwear, the polish is more 'beige'.    I prefer the latter, so I am definitely going to redo this manicure with no or beige underwear polish.  :)




Snap this up before it's gone from Lush Lacquer's Etsy shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment