Saturday, April 14, 2012

Lacquistry Oh Yes I Did/Sephora by OPI Happy Earth Day to Me

*gasp*  At a loss for words.


Lacquistry Oh Yes I Did has been a lemming of mine ever since I found out about Lacquistry a few months ago. Luckily, I was able to snatch this beauty during one of Lacquistry's latest sales.  It was then that I learned, sadly, that polishes could 'jump' out of your Etsy shopping cart, even while you were in the middle of paying for them (Bee's Knees, Raspberry Toffee and Golf Socks were my jumpers)!
Enough blabbing.  I used two coats of SOPI Happy Earth Day to Me as the base and I am still undecided if I want to keep this polish.  I love the murky olive colour, but I am not too fond of the shimmer.  Regardless, it worked fine as a dark base for the gorgeous brown, copper and teal holographic glitter in OYID.   I've heard some bloggers say that this is an 'unusual' combination to which I say: rubbish!  Blue, especially teal, and brown are two of my favourite colours and they go wonderfully together.


Such a sexy polish!!  Click on the pic to revel in the beauty!


Here is OYID's underwear:

I'm sure you all know where to find Lacquistry polishes! ;)
Side note: please excuse my clean up.  Looks like I missed a bit in my excitement to post this!

4 comments:

  1. SOPI's Happy Earth Day is on my wishlist! I don't normally wear greens but I think I could work with this one ;)
    Lovely combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could always work out a swap! ;)

      Delete