Thursday, April 5, 2012

Girly Bits Cosmic Ocean and Shift Happens/Essie Master Plan

I'm not sure how I feel about this mani.  I love the greyish taupe of Master Plan; I love the subtle shimmers of Cosmic Ocean and Shift Happens.  All three together = ?  This photo shows both the reddish shimmer of SH and the blue shimmer of CO, but in daylight, I mainly saw the reddish shimmer.  CO didn't feel like coming out to play unless it was in low light...
This mani is one coat of MP, one of CO, one of SH and then another one of CO.  No topcoat was needed as the polish dried glossily, but I used one coat of Diamont anyway to speed up the drying time.





I can't wait to try the two shimmers on different colours to see what looks best!  I know CO on black is gorgeous!!  In case you missed my last post, here is what Cosmic Ocean and Shift Happens look like.

3 comments:

  1. It a nice, subtle look. I have seen cosmic ocean over dark greens and bright blues, and it looks lovely that way too if you want something other than black.
    Thanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think CO will look fab over purple! And SH...the possibilities are endless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shift Happens is GORGEOUS!!! *swoon*

    ReplyDelete