Saturday, April 21, 2012

Dollish Polish Cold Winds are Rising

I had such high hopes for Dollish Polish Cold Winds are Rising.  It's a nice shade of grey and has pretty turquoise glitter in various sizes.  However, the polish was fairly thick and (the kicker!) even after three coats of topcoat, it still dried bumpily.  D'oh, as Homer would say!  I can't remember reading about other bloggers having this problem...
I still love the colours, though, so I think I am going to seek out Gelous and try it with that.


  
It doesn't look too bumpy in the picture, but it is. :(


Have a great rest of the weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm sad to hear that. This has been on my wishlist for a long time and I think despite these problem I would still love to get it. I didn't have much luck with Big Cartel last time :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sil!
    I am actually disappointed with quite a few indie polishes, so I will list them in my swap list or maybe have a blog sale.
    I'm still not entirely sure that I want to get rid of it, but I do have a mini that I will let go of. :)

    ReplyDelete