Tuesday, April 10, 2012

China Glaze Ray-diant

Nubbins time! ;)  I have a bad habit of peeling off my polish (especially indie glitters saturated with topcoat!) and it leaves my nails weak and peeling near the bottom.  I trim my nails in hopes that they will grow out quickly, but of course, the cycle begins when I put on a pretty new indie glitter polish.  I know, I know, it's a terrible habit, but I would rather have not-so-nice nails than the poison of acetone leach through my skin...


Enough rambling.  Here's my current mani, a non-indie polish! *gasp* :)




Ray-diant has finely-milled light green glitter (possibly gold and pink as well?) peppered with larger multi-coloured glitter.  I didn't think I would like this, but I do.  I love how all the different colours of the larger glitter stand out in low light.  I think Optical Illusion is calling my name now...

2 comments:

  1. I totally peel thick glitter manis off, too. Or in my case, I just wait for them to pop off. Haven't used remover in weeks. =)

    ReplyDelete