Thursday, April 12, 2012

All that Glitters The Gold Rush

I am not a gold person, but I'm happy that I decided to buy All that Glitters The Gold Rush.  The small gold glitter, medium, large and bar black glitter and large gold holo glitter come together so nicely in the bottle and on the fingers that I can imagine myself panning for gold and finding tiny pieces of gold on my hands.
As per usual, I didn't use a base coat (not for the first time I try a glitter, anyway) because I wanted to see the glitter saturation.  Well, for one coat, the polish covers pretty generously, as you'll see.  I had to fish for the large gold holo hexagons for a few fingers, but I also didn't shake the polish beforehand.  I used one coat of Nubar Diamont.
The second picture shows two coats of this polish, if you are a glitter fiend. :)





Two coats of  The Gold Rush
*My thumb looks huge!*


To find other beautiful glitter creations, visit All that Glitters on Etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment