Sunday, April 8, 2012

All That Glitter Heartbeat City

Here's another polish from the indie polish scene ~ All that Glitters Heartbeat City!  I snapped up a bunch of Kirsten's polishes a while ago and this is my first time wearing one.  I did swatch the polishes each on a finger when I first got them, but I don't count that. :)
Heartbeat City is a glitter bomb in a clear pink jelly base.  The tiniest glitter is silver and blue; the medium holographic glitter is teal and the large holographic hexagons are light pink.  The polish was thick, but fairly easy to apply.  I used three coats, but you could easily do two coats with or without a base colour.  I love the pink and teal combo; I can definitely see myself dipping into this several times (and that says a lot when you have too many polishes).
There are two large hexagons on my index finger and one on my middle finger; can you spot them?  They are buried!
.

4 comments: