Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Zoya Yara

Quick post as the kidlets are under my feet. :)


I normally post manis in the order that I wear them (I don't swatch), but I was so excited to try out my new Pretty and Polished pretties the other day that I went out of order.  Anyway, I think I used two coats.  The polish was a little goopy, but turned out nicely.  My question:  is this my kind of polish?  I love the green, but I'm not really a gold shimmer/glitter kind of girl.  Why did I buy it?  I also don't know! ;)




I have to try out Neeka and see if I appreciate the gold glitter in a different colour.

2 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I've just discovered your blog and you have some fantastic swatches. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Rebecca!
    I love your profile polish :)

    ReplyDelete