Thursday, March 15, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday/OPI In the Spot-Light Pink

I felt like a palate cleanser and decided to go with OPI In the Spot-Light Pink.  Side note ~ I saw this awesome swatch of ItSLP on Pinterest and a lemming was born.  I wish it looked as pink on my nails...  
I used two coats if I remember correctly and the light pink jelly covered my ridges nicely, so this one is a keeper in my books.  I threw on two coats of Lippmann Happy Birthday as an accent nail.  Cute!



On another note, I've become increasingly interested in handmade (artisan, if you will) polishes from Etsy.  Darn you, nail blogs I follow; you are hard on my wallet! ;)  I will post swatches when I receive said polishes and until then, you should definitely check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment