Friday, January 27, 2012

Deborah Lippmann Razzle Dazzle

Continuing my Lippmann kick, here is Razzle Dazzle, a blackened raspberry jelly base with fuschia glitter.  As usual, application was excellent; there was no cleanup with this mani!  Par for the glitter course, it dried a bit dull and gritty, but two coats of topcoat fixed that up quickly.  
The colour is actually a bit deeper than it shows (more like the bottle) and the glitter pops more, but this is the best I could come up with.  :)  I really need to take photography classes to learn how to use the creative settings on my camera!
This is a sexy, vampy colour and though similar polishes are out there (I'm thinking Orly Rock-It has similar glitter, but a lighter base), the ease of application makes it a definite keeper!

No comments:

Post a Comment