Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Color Club Holiday Splendor

I chanced upon this colour at a small kiosk in the local mall and immediately snatched up the only bottle.  Any turquoise-leaning green with holographic sparkles is a winner for sure!  Here's the kicker ~ full opacity at two coats!  Of course, you could pair it with a turquoise 'underwear' shade and only use one coat of HS, but then you would have fewer sparkles!
This picture isn't totally color accurate, so here is another picture for your perusal (as if you don't know this shade by now...).


Color Club Holiday Splendor

2 comments:

  1. That is a really cute color nailpolish. I always have trouble keeping the polish on my nail and not my finger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MommyRehab! That definitely happens to me too, but I usually just pick it off or wait until it comes off in the shower! :)

    ReplyDelete